After using the product, the beneficial effect of probiotic bacteria on surfaces and in the air remains for at least 72 hours.
The effect of probiotic bacteria helps create a health-supporting and balanced micropore living environment on surfaces.
Thanks to the natural effect of probiotic bacteria, the humidity level in the rooms used decreases and unpleasant odors disappear.
- Safe for various surface covering materials;
- Biodegradable when used;
- A living environment with health-supporting microflora is created;
- Lowers the humidity level, therefore inhibiting the risk of the formation and spread of mold and the number of fungal
- spores in the inhaled air;
- Due to the high content of enzymes, it acts as a very effective stain remover from textiles;
- Over 50 million probiotics;
- Laboratory tested;
- pH level: 8.5
- NB! Concentrate! Dilute 1:10 with lukewarm water in a spray bottle or container.
- EAN: 4745090630077
- Shake the package before use.
- Spray the product on the surface to be cleaned.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, allow the product to soak into the dirt, but do not let the product dry completely!
- If necessary, treat the surface mechanically with a brush.
- Then remove the dirt with a damp cloth or use a textile cleaning machine.
STORAGE AND SAFETY:
Store away from direct sunlight at a temperature of 10C to 30C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Hazardous ingredients: amides, coco-, compounds with diethanolamine; sodium lauryl ether sulfate. H318. Causes serious eye damage. P280. Wear eye protection. P305 + P351 + P338 + P310. In case of eye contact: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and easy to remove. Rinse once more. Contact a poison control center or doctor immediately.
According to E.C. guidelines. Anionic surfactants 5%-15%, nonionic surfactants <5%, enzymes <5%, contains lauryl diethanolamide sodium laureth sulfate 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one subtilisin, spore bacteria (Bacilius Ferment).
There are no reviews yet.