The product is concentrated, does not contain hydroxides or phosphates, does not burn or emit volatile dangerous particles.
- Penetrates deep into dirt and removes it quickly;
- Eliminates unpleasant odors;
- Safe for skin and fabric;
- Does not contain phosphates, volatile substances, preservatives and components containing chlorine dioxide.
- Super strong effect;
- Laboratory tested;
- pH level: 13;
- Shake the package before use.
- Spray the product on the surface to be cleaned or on a microfiber cloth.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, allow the product to work for up to 10 minutes, but do not let the product dry completely!
- If necessary, treat the surface mechanically with a brush or cloth.
- Then remove the dirt with a damp microfiber cloth or paper.
H314. Causes severe skin corrosion and eye damage. P264. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. P280. wear eye protection/protective clothing/safety glasses/protective mask. P304 + P340. In case of inhalation, move the person to fresh air and keep him in a position that allows easy breathing. P305 + P351 + P338. In case of eye contact, rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and easy to remove. Rinse once more. P363. Wash contaminated clothing before next use. P301 + P330 + P331. If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. P303 + P361 + P353. In case of contact with skin (or hair), take off contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse the skin with water or shower.
Fatty alcohol C 9-11, ethoxylated, 2-(2-butoxyethoxy) ethanol, Silicic acid (H2SiO3), disodium salt, pentahydrate, Quaternary ammonium compounds, C12-14-alkyl(hydroxyethyl)dimethyl, ethoxylated, chlorides.
STORAGE AND SAFETY:
Store in a closed package at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C, protect from freezing and direct sunlight.
NB! Be sure to use personal protective equipment: gloves, respirator.