Solvent-based wood oil in finished colors for outdoor use. Protects wood from moisture and dirt, reducing cracking of the wooden surface. Suitable for untreated, heat-treated, deep-impregnated, hardwood and pre-oiled wood, as well as industrially oiled wood. The tone of the wood substrate affects the final tone. The surface of the wood, which has already turned gray and rough, absorbs the oil strongly and the end result is very dark.
- Mix the oil carefully before use and also during use.
- Apply the wood oil to the surface with a brush or sponge so that all the oil is absorbed into the wood.
- Wipe off excess oil.
- To avoid streaks, brush the entire surface evenly at once.
- Treat outdoor furniture once.
- A porous wood surface may require a double treatment.
There are no reviews yet.