Greenhouse KLASIKA TUBE – Lithuania-made, very durable galvanized square steel profile greenhouse. Greenhouse Classic TUBE is one of the most durable greenhouses of this type – galvanized metal profiles up to 20% thicker – 1 mm thick.
The greenhouse has a double door at one end and a window at the other. Optional hatches, aisle separators, desks, an automatic hatch opener, additional doors, a greenhouse compartment, a watering system.
The greenhouse is easy to assemble.
Avalible 3 different types (prices do not incl. VAT):
- Greenhouse KLASIKA TUBE 3x2m (6m2) with foundations and 4 mm polycarbonate coating (code: 144) – 301.65 EUR
Frame for greenhouse KLASIKA TUBE with foundations, 3x2m (6m2); without coating (code: 300200T) – 214.88 EUR
Greenhouse KLASIKA TUBE 3x2m (6m2) with foundations and 6mm polycarbonate coating (code: 145) – 351.24EUR
- Width: 3 m
- Length: 2 m
- Height: 2.18 m
- Frame: square tube 1mm thick, 20×20 mm wide, Assembled with M5 screws. using the KRAB system. Frame profiles have anchors burrowing 35 cm into the ground.
- Distance between arches: 67 cm
- Foundation: 10 cm. high, made of galvanized metal, 1mm thick. (The foundation makes the greenhouse even harder and prevents the polycarbonate coating from touching the ground)
- Polycarbonate coating: 4/6 mm (UV stabilized, 10 year warranty)
Possible to buy in addition (prices do not incl. VAT):
- Frame greenhouse extension 2m KLASIKA TUBE, uncoated (code: 300200TP) – 90.91 EUR
There are no reviews yet.