Cast iron is known and appreciated for its strength and durability, resistance to external influences, and fire. Cast iron products are treated as extremely strong. Outdoor cast iron benches are no exception. If you choose a bench with cast iron legs, you will be happy with your purchase for a very long time, and the best thing is that it will not require any time to maintain it. A cast iron bench will fit any space, it will not be affected by temperature changes, humidity, it will be corrosion resistant, but the most important thing is that it should be covered with anti-corrosion materials.
- The legs of the bench are made of cast iron, the surface is primed and covered with a layer of oxiron
- Wood – tropical hardwood, oiled
- Dimensions of massive tropical hardwood: 2000 x 190 x height 35 mm
- Weather resistant
- The bench is adapted for anchoring to the base
- Fixing screws – galvanized steel
- Weight 70 kg
- Dimensions: 2000 x 637 x height 832 mm
There are no reviews yet.