MexyTech Wood Composite Terrace Planks
MexyTech wood composite terrace planks are excellent durability, environmentally friendly and easy to install. Natural appearance allows to replace natural wood as a building material.
- Dimensions (mm): 145 * 21 * 3850
- Color: Available in two colors (brown and gray).
- Consumption 1 m2: 6.6 m
- Cost of mounting bracket 10m2: 250 pcs.
- 100% recycled material. Saves forest and natural resources.
- Waterproof. Not rotten. The product has also been tested in brine.
- Pleasant surface for bare feet. Not slippery. There are no breaking points or cracks.
- No need for painting or impregnation.
- Temperature resistance -40 ° C to + 60 ° C.
- Resistant to insects, spores and mold.
- Available in different colors.
- Easy to install and keep clean.
The greenhouse effect is forcing people to think more and more about environmental issues. Wood composite is a new and completely recyclable material that replaces wood as a building material. The raw materials used in the wood composite are non-toxic. MexyTech aims to be a forerunner in this field by creating an ecological substitute for wood as a building material.
- Density 1.285 g / cm 3, ASTM D792-2008 METHOD B
- Flexural strength 38 MPa, ASTM D790-07E1
- Tensile strength 21.08 MPa, ASTM D638-08
- Water absorption 0.8%, ASTM D570-98
- Longitudinal thermal expansion 49.82 μm / (m * ° C), TMA
- IZOD impact strength 79 J / m, ASTM D4812-06
- Hardness D / 76/1, ASTM D2240-05
- Torsional strength ≥12 MPa, ASTM D790
- Horizontal burning 22 mm / min, UL 94-1996REV.9: 2006
- Torsional stiffness ≥1600 MPa, ASTM D790
- Compressive strength ≥30 MPa, ASTM D143
- Pound holding force ≥3000 N, ASTM D1037
- Pound removal force 802 psi, ASTM D1761
- Recovery 82.66%, ASTM D7032-SECTION 5.4
- Temperature twist ≥100 ° C, ASTM D648
- UV resistance / Xenon Arc exposure, Gray 4-5 gray scale, Brown 4 gray scale, Mahogany 4-5 gray scale, Dark walnut 4-5 gray scale
- S0105-02: 2000 / Amd.2: 2000 (E), ISO 105-A02: 1993 Cor2: 2005, exposure time 720 hours
- Thermal shock test: No cracking, twisting, cracking, discolouration, IEC 60068-2-14 Na: 1986, 5 cycles
- Friction Factor 6.63, ASTM F 609
- Material composition: Recycled plastic 35%, Natural fibers 60%, Additives 5%
- Mold Resistance: First Class, ASTM F609
- Fire resistance: HB, UL 94-1996REV.9: 2006 section7