JINKO Bifacial 535W is a photovoltaic panel with a power of 535 watts. It has a double-sided structure, which allows you to obtain energy from both sides of the panel (front and back). The panel is made of high-quality monocrystalline silicon, which ensures its high efficiency and durability. Its maximum efficiency reaches 22%. The panel is easy to install and compatible with various types of inverters. Its compact design allows it to be used in various conditions and on various surfaces.
Key features of the JINKO Bifacial 535W photovoltaic panel:
Tiling Ribbon + Half Cell technology
- TR technology in combination with Half Cell cells eliminates gaps between cells, increasing the efficiency of the module (up to 21,24% in the case of double-sided modules)
10 busbars instead of 5 – Multi Bus Bar
- 10-busbar (MBB) technology reduces the distance between the rails and the electrode grid, which allows you to increase power.
Higher yield over the entire life cycle
- 2% degradation in the first year, 0,55% linear degradation
Best warranty conditions
- 15-year product warranty, 25-year linear performance warranty
Greater mechanical strength
- Certified: wind load (2400 Pa), snow load (5400
Basic technical data Photovoltaic panel JINKO 535W:
- Maximum power (W): 535
- Open circuit voltage (Voc / V): 49,34
- Short circuit current (Isc / A): 13,79
- Voltage at maximum power (V): 40,63
- Current at maximum power (A): 13,7
- Efficiency of the module [%]: 20,75
- Dimensions [mm]: 2274 x 1134 x 35
- Weight [kg]: 28,9
- Product code: jink535
*The price is valid for ordering at least 1 pallet
There are no reviews yet.