One-component, permanently flexible, high-temperature silicone sealing putty, resistant to temperatures up to + 300 ° C. Cures as a result of moisture absorption from the air.
- resistant to temperature fluctuations from –60 ° C to + 300 ° C
- chemically resistant “liquid” gasket, replacing traditional automotive gaskets (rubber, clinker, cork, paper, felt, asbestos etc.)
- resistant to UV radiation, water, salt and the influence of many chemical factors, such as: gasoline, acids, fats, oils, fuels, hydraulic liquids, greases, exhaust fumes, frost-resistant liquids, coolants, etc.
- easy to apply regardless of the shape of the surface
- adhesive to smooth and porous surfaces, e.g. ceramics, steel, metals and their alloys, glass, varnished wood
- permanently elastic in the full temperature range
- does not contain solvents
- slight contraction
- does not crack
- sealing joints in construction, transport and industry, with high chemical and thermal resistance from -60 ° C to + 300 ° C
- heating technology (boilers, heaters, stoves, stoves, storage tanks, exchangers, flue pipes, filters, thermostats)
- automotive seals (e.g. water pumps, valve covers, oil pans, timing chain covers, drive axle covers, gearbox, thermostat covers)
- sealing solar collector components