MAT offers the highest quality polyurethane boards cut from blocks. Polyurethane foam insulation is widely used in the construction industry, including thermal insulation:
- walls and floors of buildings (sound reduction, lightness),
- various types of roofs,
- thermal bridges, wreaths, and lintels.
Polyurethane foam panels can also be used in refrigeration for folding chambers as structural elements of walls.
Advantages of polyurethane foam boards:
- low thermal conductivity with a very good parameter λ ≤0.030 W / mK, thanks to which the thermal insulation made of polyurethane foam has a thin layer
- water absorption according to PN-C-89084: 993 <3%,
- resistance to solutions (acids and bases),
- multicellular structure, even with closed cells over 30%,
- very good mechanical properties (compressive strength from 180kPa – according to PN-EN 826) at low weight,
- can be combined with other building materials (cement, stone, concrete, plaster).
In our company, we manufacture boards with a density of 40 to 100 kg / m3 , as well as higher on special order.
Polyurethane blocks for orthopedics
High-density polyurethane blocks are also used in orthopedics.
They are intended for processing on computer-controlled machines, from which models for the production of orthopedic articles, e.g. prostheses, are created.
Our assortment at MAT includes several types of blocks with foam density ~ 100kg / m3 .
We offer blocks in various shapes depending on individual customer needs.
The drawing on the right shows a raw block, which you receive for processing, and a cut out model with a visualization of the corset’s layout.
There are no reviews yet.