Product code: HS19001
Upgrade your relaxation game with the Ø 1.9M Spruce Hot Tub! This compact and stylish hot tub offers the perfect combination of comfort, convenience, and affordability. With a spacious Ø 1.9M size, you and your loved ones can enjoy a warm hot tub in the comfort of your own backyard.
If you love natural wood, then this product suits you the best, we love natural products and the experience it provides in a green environment.
Bathing in a wooden Hot Tub feels cozy and nature-friendly. Our wooden Hot Tubs can be made from spruce
or thermo wood. Standard Hot Tub’s depth is 95 cm, floor’s and side walls’ thickness is 38 mm. All screws
used for the Hot Tub are made from stainless steel. An inside Hot Tub heater and benches are fixed to the
walls, so it is easy to clean the Hot Tub after using it. Also models with external (outside) wood-burning ovens
are available and these models can fit more people. Moreover, external heaters can have a small glass
window in the doors, so that it looks cozier. The Hot Tub has a water discharge valve, which is ready for the
hose connection, so water can be drained whenever you want.
1.9 m Hot Tub – for 6 persons or for 8 persons if a hot tub has an external heater.
- People 6-8 persons
- Timber Spruce
- Shape Round
- Diameter 1900 mm
- Total height 1045 mm
- Floor thickness 38 mm
- Wall thickness 38 mm
- Hot tub made from spruce
- Stainless steel tightening bands;
- Stainless steel heater with a chimney (inside or outside the hot tub);
- Wooden inside benches;
- Safety fence for the hot tubs with the heaters inside;
- Outlet valve;
Heater And Chimney:
- Inside heater 304 stainless steel (standard)
- Inside heater 316 stainless steel +125 EUR
- External heater round 304 stainless steel + 225 EUR.
- External heater round 316 stainless steel + 325 EUR.
- External 8 corners heater, 304 stainless steel + 310 EUR
- External 8 corners heater, 316 stainless steel + 425 EUR
- KIT version (delivery cost is lower ).
- You can order it assembled for an extra 100 EUR.
- 3 steps from spruce ( standard)
- 2 steps from spruce + 10 EUR
The thickness of the side boards: 38 mm
Safety Fence For Chimney:
- Wooden safety fence +90 EUR
- Tent cover + 105
- Spruce wood cover + 105 EUR
- Spruce wood cover and impregnated with “Remmers” color + 125 EUR
- Bottle holder from spruce +45 EUR
- Solar thermometer +40 EUR
Assembling time 6 hours
Size of pallets (LxWxH) 2 x 1.2 x 0.6 m
Weight 315 kg
We can deliver fully assembled Hot Tubs or not assembled and packed on a pallet (KIT) together with the
detailed assembly instructions and drawings. One person can easily assemble our Hot Tub in 6 hours
depending on its size of it.
Size of a 1.9-diameter assembled cargo (L x W x H): 2.1 x 1.2 x 2.2 m.
We can load 50 pcs KIT of hot tubs in a standard 13.6 m tent truck.
- Size of the assembled cargo (L x W x H): 2.1 x 1.2 x 2.2 m, size of a KIT (L x W x H): 2 x 1.2 x 0.6 m. Weight: 230 kg.
IMPREGNATION WITH COLOR (+120 Eur) Color chart available under pictures.
STAIN | PAINT
Which type of paint should I Use?
Properly painting and impregnating is one of the most important things to consider when thinking about how to extend your product’s lifetime.
Paint and natural wood finish instantly spruce up the aesthetics of your product.
The decision you will need to make is if you want to use a water-based wood stain or paint. Both will offer you UV protection. The wood stains will allow the texture of the wood to show through and many are now available in a vast range of colors, however, paints will give you an intensive color, but will cover the grain and texture of the wood.
*Wooden Hot Tubs impregnation we recommend choosing from STAIN colors!
The colors shown on the website may not 100% match the color you will receive. The color of the wood material affects the final color.
All images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to selected options/accessories, or product enhancement.