Greenhouse Hybrid Balance – The Hybrid greenhouse series combines practical design with aesthetic, functional and durable construction. Plants can be affected by exposure to sunlight provided by a combination of strong two-layer polycarbonate panels on the roof and transparent polycarbonate tiles on the walls.
Balance greenhouses are easy to install and include a galvanized steel base frame. Hinged door and other additional features that increase the comfort of the greenhouse. Greenhouses can withstand operating extreme weather conditions.
Combined polycarbonate plates ensure optimal plant growth:
- The cover plates are durable due to their flexibility and impact resistance
- Roof panels – two-layer 4mm polycarbonate roof tiles protect plants from strong rays of sunlight
- Wall panels – transparent polycarbonate tiles ensure more than 90% light crystal exposure
- Full UV blocking and 100% UV protection.
- The panels are painted and shatterproof and ensure durability in extreme weather conditions for a long time.
- Guarantees a durable, corrosion-resistant and rigid structure.
Easy to set up:
- Sliding system – polycarbonate plates are easy to slide on the edges of aluminum strips
- Same profiles for all positions
- The door hinges can be left or right.
- Door handle included.
- 2 windows
- Built – in gutters
- Ensures airflow and regulate greenhouse heat and humidity
Galvanized steel base frame:
- Adds a statement to the greenhouse
- Dimesions: 244 x 367 cm, H 229 cm
- The size of the door: 114.5 × 194.5 cm
- Snow load 75kg / m2