Fibromix are high-quality polypropylene fibers used as an additive for concrete and mortar – an alternative to mesh reinforcement in concrete mixes used in construction.
Areas of application
Fibromix mixed with fresh concrete, thanks to the three-dimensional connection of millions of fibers with building materials as well as thanks to the ideal homogeneity of the mix guarantees optimal concrete resistance and prevents the occurrence of microcracks both on the surface and inside the concrete structure.
- industrial and private floors,
- prefabricated elements,
- pavements and roadways,
- pressed and architectural concrete.
Features and Benefits
Practical and economical
- does not require special equipment,
- does not require specially qualified people,
- does not require additional work related to laying a conventional mesh,
- concrete with fibers can be pumped,
- easier and faster laying of concrete floors,
- reduces labor costs.
- reduces shrinkage and increases binding strength,
- prevents the formation of microcracks,
- there is no risk of corrosion and does not conduct electricity,
- improved concrete behavior in contact with fire,
- more consistent mixture,
- improves the technical properties of the finished product.