WHAT IS TORM S – ROAD STYLE?
Torm S stands for sports version of Torm with its drop handlebars, a huge display, and sporty 700C/25C tires. This bike is not a “sit back and relax”- type of bike, more like a road bike on steroids. With only 18kg weight, it is easy to handle both while riding or taking to storage or recharge.
It’s for an active city commuter and makes a great bike for both genders.
TORM S is for people who:
- have a bit longer distances to cover every day
- appreciate a bike with clean and simple design
- enjoy moments spent outdoors to stay fit
STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE
This bike has a character that stands out. Looking minimalist, it still hides integrated electronics and offers surprising power-boost for the rider.
Torm S has 2 different colors with a nice-looking ornament. Glossy white and matte black with ornament design look both sleek and eye-catching.
SELECT SPEED AND PEDAL ASSIST LEVEL
The riding experience is outstanding due to excellent frame geometry and seamless torque-sensor-based 5-level pedal assist. The bike is 9-speed that allows to switch to suitable gear for different road profiles. Thanks to low rolling and motor resistance, the bike is fine to push to speeds above the pedal assist level of 25km/h.
PLENTY OF RANGE FOR CITY RIDES
Torm S comes with 7Ah integrated Panasonic battery. The range can be up to 80km depending on many aspects such as pedal assist level (0-5), terrain, wind, temperature, riding style, speed, etc. The battery gives plenty of juice for most needs around regular daily commute.
EFFICIENT DISC BRAKES
Torm S comes ready for premium bicycle components like Shimano etc. It has Shimano derailleur and cassette. Disc brakes make the controlling of the bike more precise and safe even at higher speeds.
- Max Speed with Pedal Assist: 25 km/h
- Range: up to 80 km*
- Max Load: 120 kg
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc brakes
- Cassette: Shimano HGSO-9 (11-25T)
- Derailleur: Shimano Sora Medium 9-SP
- Motor: Direct drive rear hub motor, 250 W
- Tires: Wanda 28’ / 700C x 25
- Battery: Panasonic, 7Ah, 36 V DC
- Charger: output 42 /2A, input 100-240V
- Charging Time: 3.5 h
- Recommended Age: 14+
- Product Net Weight: 18 kg
- Frame Size: M / L
- Size fit to user height: M: 160 – 180 cm, L: 175-190 cm
- Pedal Assist System: Torque Sensing PAS with 5 levels of assist
- Gears: 9
*Range estimate is based on lab tests with total weight 75kg (including bike), flat road, temperature 23°C, wind 2-3m/s. In reality, the range depends on load, riding style, wind, temperature, terrain and pavement, speed, pedal assist level and pedalling effort.