Two-component polyester resin (without styrene) for anchoring elements with the highest degree of responsibility. Due to the high adhesion to the substrate and the enormous hardness, the chemical anchor creates an adhesive-shaped connection with the highest strength parameters. Chemical anchoring is the safest attachment to both solid and empty spaces.
- best resin for empty spaces
- can be used for fastening in various substrates, both full and empty
- elements can be anchored at different depths to obtain higher load capacity
- You can attach various types of elements, threaded rods, ribbed rods, screws, hooks and more
- non-flammable product
- trace, hardly noticeable odor, high chemical resistance