Arpanel offers a wide range of innovative multi-layer wall, roof, and cooling boards filled with polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam. These plates consist of two steel sheets galvanized on both sides, coated with 25 µm organic polyester varnish and a construction and insulation core made of a rigid CFC-free self-extinguishing material. The coefficient of thermal conductivity is λ = 0.022 W / m * K. PIR foams are very resistant to high temperatures, decompose at temperatures above 325ºC and have carbonation of approx. fifty%. The carbonized layer protects against high-temperature penetration through the board, resulting in a more effective fire barrier. Different colors and profiles open up different possibilities for architects.
Minimum order 300 m2.
- Profiled sheet metal gives the walls an aesthetic look.
- Large profiling radius of the lock, ensuring the integrity of the sheet metal cover.
- Double lock connecting the two panels, which ensures high fire resistance.
- Profiled edges facilitate assembly and improve thermal insulation properties.
- Rigid polyurethane foam core with very good thermal insulation properties.
- Permanent polyurethane sealant that maintains high thermal insulation and is used during the manufacturing process.
- The aluminum foil protects the polyisocyanurate foam from the steam penetrating the core.
|RAL 1002||RAL 1021||RAL 3000||RAL 3011||RAL 5010||RAL 5012||RAL 6029||RAL 7016||RAL 7024||RAL 7040||RAL 8017||RAL 9007|
There are no reviews yet.