• TP128 is today a standard element in roof design and can be used for most types of bearing roof constructions.
• The profile can be used with insulation and also with an external sheet roof on top.
• Self-suported up to 10 m.
• It has a high covering-width in relation to the buoyancy which gives a good overall economy.
• Areco TP128 is available in either Alu-zinc or light interior polyester.
• We also offer the profile in black outdoor polyester, when it will act as an external roof.
• TP128 is available even with perforation where noise mitigation is required.
• The profile has a low weight which makes the installation simple.
|Thickness||0,70 – 1,50 mm|
|Weight||ca 8,5 – 15 kg/m2|
|Length||400 – 18 000 mm|
|Covering width||930 mm|
|Amount of screws/m2||7 st 35 mm self drilling screws|
|2 st 23 mm overlap screws|