Sandwich panels TENAX are manufactured in a wide range of thickness, with different thermal insulation cores, panel joints, and profiling of the steel facings, all of which have a significant influence on the performance characteristics and the appearance of the structure. Sandwich panels TENAX with polyisocyanurate foam (PIR) core are particularly suitable for the structures with very high thermal performance and fire safety requirements, as well as for the structures with the risk of water condensation in the thermal insulation. Together with the sandwich panels TENAX the customer can also benefit from the panel design and calculation services, as well as for instructions, detailed drawings, accessories, and materials necessary for panel handling and assembly.
Minimum order 300 m2.
- Custom made solutions
- Short delivery time (3-4 weeks)
- Engineering and designing support to clients
- Project management support during construction
- Less cutting work and waste at building site (available panel widths are from 0,6 till 1,2 m)
- Easy to replace the insulation core of panels after project design (for example, from MW to PIR)
- Panel joints are fully compatible with each other (MW, PIR, PUR and EPS)
- Panels are delivered together with complementary elements (flashings, screws etc.)
- More than 10 years’ experience in production, execution and delivering of goods