Cast iron is known and appreciated for its strength and durability, resistance to external influences, and fire. Cast iron products are treated as extremely strong. Outdoor cast iron benches are no exception. If you choose a bench with cast iron legs, you will be happy with your purchase for a very long time, and the best thing is that it will not require any time to maintain it. A cast iron bench will fit any space, it will not be affected by temperature changes, humidity, it will be corrosion resistant, but the most important thing is that it should be covered with anti-corrosion materials.
- The legs are made of bone cast iron EN-GJL-200 applying UNI 1561, weight 28 kg / piece
- The legs are powder coated
- You can choose colors
- 10 tropical hardwood boards with rounded edges
- Wood: tropical hardwood
- Each table is fixed with 4 screws
- Dimensions : 1900/1650 x 680 x 800 h mm
- Sitting height: 420 mm
- Total weight: 90/80 kg
- Fixing with anchors M8
There are no reviews yet.