The small, twenty-seven square meter modular house is perfect for:
- private space in your own yard;
- office or personal activities such as beauty or consulting services;
- and for other purposes.
Why choose MGO SIP modular houses?
- MGO SIP (magnesium oxide board) is a three-layer construction product consisting of two magnesium oxide boards (MGO) and polystyrene foam glued in the middle. This ensures good thermal insulation and meets the latest energy saving requirements.
- Durability and strength
- High quality
- Environmental friendliness and safety
- Modern style
- Simplicity and convenience
- Technological progress
- MGO SIP panels are stronger than concrete and therefore withstand adverse natural conditions.
What makes the Rocky model unique?
In addition to the above-mentioned advantages of MGO SIP boards, which give a sense of modern minimalist style, the following can be mentioned:
- a functional building plan adapted for ease of use;
- a spacious terrace;
- showcase windows;
- equipped bathroom and toilet area;
- you will adapt the common space to your needs.
Common space can be allocated to:
- kitchen and bedroom;
- kitchen and lounge;
- office needs and workplaces;
- for beauty and spa services;
- and whoever you think of.
The Rocky model is perfect for tourist spaces both in homesteads and on the seaside. It is important to consider proper interior installation. Typically, such cottages have a kitchen, toilet and shower, a sleeping and leisure area. And on the terrace there are sun loungers, armchairs and / or outdoor furniture (table and chairs).
Because the space is small and airtight, it heats up quickly. In the cold season it is a big plus, and in the summer you will need an air conditioner, which our masters will be happy to install for you.
You can also install such a cottage in the gardens or in your yard. Its construction is simple and quick, as all parts are prepared in the factory. All you need is a minimum foundation, which you can also agree with our masters.
The configuration of the house will depend on your preferences.
- Material: MGO panels
- Area: 23.8 m²
- Living area: 14.65 m²
- External dimensions: 598 cm x 398 cm
- Number of rooms: 2
- Height: 276 cm
- Roof: 170mm MGO panels
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Walls: 120 mm MGO panels
- Doors: 100cm x 210 cm (1 pc.) 80 cm x 210 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 280 cm x 210 cm (1 pcs.) 95cm x 210 cm (1 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
Price: 21 400-27 000 EUR