Just look at the photos of this beauty and tell her you wouldn’t want to stay in one for at least a short time! It is a real oasis of cozy rest. Did you pay attention to the place for bathing on the terrace? And now imagine yourself in warm water, surrounded by nature, away from all possible worries and work. By the way, bathing here is possible even when the weather is not very pleasant, because there is a roof above the terrace and the door to the inside is also close.
Closer to nature without giving up amenities:
- Here are all the possible amenities that those who want to relax in nature, but without giving up such inventions of civilization as water supply, electricity, internet and so on.
We boldly say that this modular building is perfectly adapted as:
- garden House;
- summer house;
- additional residential building in the homestead;
- additional premises for recreation, work, creativity or hobbies;
- cottage for rent in nature.
Large, floor-to-ceiling windows allow daylight to enter and partially remove the barrier between the inside and outside. So by spending time inside you will see perfectly what is happening outside the window, in the yard, you will be able to observe nature and admire it even when the weather is not very pleasant.
A house that easily adapts to your various needs:
- If Domis still doesn’t live up to your expectations, be sure to contact us and tell us your vision. We will prepare a project tailored to you. Modular houses can be very easily adapted to different cases and needs.
Modular houses have the following characteristics that explain their growing popularity:
- quick to build;
- cost-effective in terms of time, materials and space;
- easily adaptable to all seasons;
- cozy and aesthetically pleasing;
- elegantly adaptable both surrounded by nature and next to other buildings.
Frame modular buildings “germinate” very quickly in their intended place. Their parts are manufactured in special workshops from SIP boards, and then only delivered to the intended location and connected. Fast, inexpensive and no major “construction clutter” left around. When planning to purchase several frame houses for rent, their low cost and quick installation become extremely attractive and significant.
- Material: SIP panels / frame panels
- Area: 36.9 m²
- Living area: 37.85 m²
- External dimensions: 900 cm x 410 cm
- Number of rooms: 2
- Height: 260 cm
- Roof: 224 mm SIP panels / beams 195 mm
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels / frame 145 mm
- Doors :100cm x 210 cm (1 pc.) 80cm x 210 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 285cm x 210 cm (3 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
Price: 38 000-43 000 EUR