The modular cottage August with an outdoor terrace and a shelter for bicycles is what you need if:
- you are planning to install a summer house;
- you want an additional residential building in the homestead or yard;
- you need an inexpensive cottage (or cottages) for rent.
A cottage that you can adapt to your various needs:
- The massive windows give the house a feeling of spaciousness and ensure that there will be enough light inside during the day, and the elementary shapes fit perfectly both near the natural nature and near the precisely cut meadow and well-groomed flower beds. You will easily adapt such housing for the rest of the year, as the innovative design of SIP panels has particularly good thermal insulation properties.
Simplicity and extremely attractive features:
- Think your terrace needs a roof? We will apply it very easily here. We can prepare a cottage project that will meet all your expectations.
Modular houses are currently gaining popularity because:
- They are quickly built. Prefabricated parts of the house are brought to the construction site and connected to each other;
- Inexpensive, as technology consumes significantly less material and time;
- Their construction can be easily adjusted (in advance, when drawing up the project);
- Looks very aesthetically pleasing.
Such a cottage can become a perfect place for both relaxation and work. It easily adapts all the comforts of civilization: electricity, water, internet, and so on. So if part of your activity is taken up by telecommuting, why not do it in such an inspiring space? During the breaks you can go outside, admire the nature, or at least enjoy the view through the window. In such an environment, apart from the usual household life, all work will move much more efficiently, so there is likely to be more time to relax. Or maybe you need a separate space for hobbies, meetings (live or online)? A separate “garden office” is also perfect for this.
- Material: SIP panels / frame panels
- Area: 15.2 m²
- Living area: 12.55 m²
- External dimensions: 472 cm x 322 cm
- Internal dimensions: 437 cm x 287 cm
- Height: 250 cm
- Roof: 174mm SIP panels / beams 145 mm
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels / frame 145 mm
- Doors: 100cm x 195 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 95cm x 195 cm (3 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wood coating: Optional
Price: 10000-12000 EUR