Modular house “Arnas” is a small and practical single house, which can serve as:
- garden house;
- summer house;
- additional residential building in the homestead;
- cottage for rent in nature
There are two rooms inside and a terrace outside and a small shelter outside, which can accommodate a bike or other items you want to protect from the rain or sun. Such a cottage will serve both as a place to relax and as a space for separation for work or creation. It can become just an inspiring “garden office”. After all, in the fresh air, both work and leisure are completely different.
Small but cozy housing for a variety of needs:
- This cottage can be designed for relaxation in the warm season, or adapted for winter. All you have to do is decide how much and for what purpose you will use it, and we will complete all the necessary parts. The design of modular houses can be easily adjusted, so if you have a personal vision (want to change the look, merge with another building, etc.), contact us. We will prepare a project for you that will meet your expectations.
Fast, easy construction and low waste:
- It is also worth paying attention to this building if you are planning to install a holiday resort in nature, in a homestead and you need a cottage (s) that you can rent temporarily. Modular buildings are comfortable, inexpensive, space-saving, aesthetically pleasing and very quick to build. Their main parts are produced in workshops in advance and delivered to the designated place only for assembly. After such construction, the site will be left with many remnants of all kinds of materials and a great deal of clutter.
- Material: SIP panels / frame panels
- Area: 11 m²
- Living area: 8.45 m²
- External dimensions: 410 cm x 260 cm
- Internal dimensions: 375 cm x 225 cm
- Height: 250 cm
- Roof: 174mm SIP panels / beams 145 mm
- Roofing : EPDM roofing
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels / frame 145 mm
- Doors: 100cm x 195 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 95cm x 195 cm (2 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wood coating: Optional
Price: 7500-9000 EUR