The modular summer house Francie is a small but cozy choice
By choosing the modular summer house “Francie”, you will be able to enjoy a quiet and fun rest in any place of your choice, as this type of building can be built practically anywhere. So, if you already have a plot of land surrounded by a rustling forest, on a fast-flowing river or on the shores of a calm lake, on the sandy seashore, do not consider what to build for a long time. A modular cottage is the best choice for such areas.
Modular house – built quickly:
- The structural parts of the modular summer house “Francie” are manufactured in the factory and only the already manufactured ones are delivered to the construction site. The whole production and construction process takes only a few months. Unbelievable, right? Knowing how long it takes to build a brick or wooden house.
- In addition, it is possible to move into such a house practically immediately, as all the necessary engineering communications and finishing works are planned during the project and during construction. So you really won’t have to wait a few years to have a comfortable rest in your summer resort.
The modular summer house “Frankie” can be designed not only for the summer season. It is a fully equipped, comfortable building that will ensure warmth and coziness even in the cold winter. Therefore, by choosing this option, you will not have to worry that you will be able to spend time in your beloved homestead only in warm weather. On the contrary, you can relax in this holiday home anytime you want.
What you get when you buy a modular summer house Frankie?
- Compactness and coziness – 30 m² of living space.
- Modern design reminiscent of minimalist Scandinavian style.
- Possibility to expand or reduce the building if necessary.
- Environmental friendliness – wood used in the production of modular houses.
- High economy class building.
- All the necessary amenities for a comfortable life.
- Possibility to immediately complete the summer house with all the decoration and furniture.
- 5-year warranty on materials.
So, if it is important for you to combine an attractive aesthetic image of a summer home with comfort, economy and environmental friendliness, then the best solution is the modular summer house “Frankie”.
- Material: MGO / SIP panels
- Area 29.15 m²
- Living area 47.42 m²
- External dimensions 900 cm x 320 cm
- Number of rooms 2
- Height 285 cm
- Roof 170 mm MGO / SIP panels
- Roofing EPDM roofing
- Walls 120 mm MGO / SIP panels
- Doors 100cm x 210 cm (1 pc.) 80 cm x 210 cm (2 pcs.)
- Windows 95 cm x 210 cm (10 pcs.)
- Warranty 5 years
Price: 33 000-38 000 EUR