The modular cottage “Donatas” and its tempting terrace are what you need for a comfortable stay in nature. Such houses are becoming more and more popular due to their low price, convenience, adaptability to different seasons and fast construction. Even small modular cabins actually have significantly more space than conventional ones of the same size.
Donatas is perfect as:
- garden house;
- summer house;
- additional residential building in the homestead;
- additional premises for recreation, work, creativity or hobbies;
- cottage for rent in nature
The terrace can be equipped with a perfect lounge area in the fresh air – sunbeds, mattresses, a table and a barbecue. Kids won’t refuse to play here, and pets will roll in front of the sun. Lack of shelter above the terrace? It is easy to adapt here. Just contact us and tell us your expectations and we will prepare a construction project that meets them.
Cosiness, spaciousness, closer contact with the environment:
The large windows of the cottage give a feeling of spaciousness, let in enough daylight. When the weather cools down, set up a feeder for wild birds in front of them and you can forget about the TV, which will be replaced by a window with a perfectly relaxing view. If you install such housing away from any hustle and bustle, you can see not only birds, but also squirrels or other animals through the window.
Simple construction, economy and suitability for different seasons:
- Modular houses are made of SIP panels, the thermal insulation properties of which are perfect for both winter and summer. Prefabricated parts of the building are delivered to the site only for connection, so construction begins and ends very quickly, leaving no large amount of waste around.
- Such a cottage will suit as a place of rest both in solitude and with the company. If telecommuting is a big part of your business, it can become the perfect “garden office” with all the amenities of civilization. Or maybe you need a separate space for creative inspiration? The house “Donatas” will also serve you very well.
Such a cottage is attractive because:
- quick to build;
- economical in terms of time, materials and space;
- easily adaptable to all seasons;
- cozy and aesthetically pleasing;
- elegantly adaptable both surrounded by nature and next to other buildings.
- Material: SIP panels / frame panels
- Area: 20.6 m²
- Living area: 17.51 m²
- External dimensions: 535 cm x 385 cm
- Internal dimensions: 500 cm x 350 cm
- Height: 250 cm
- Roof: 174mm SIP panels / beams 145 mm
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels / frame 145 mm
- Doors: 100cm x 195 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 95cm x 195 cm (4 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wood coating: Optional
Price: 145 000-170 000