Minimalist and practical design garden house “Giedrė, made of SIP MGO modular panels. It is an economical choice for those who do not want to wait long for the house to be fully built and equipped. If practicality is important to you as well, where there would be no unnecessary spaces and empty rooms, but a wonderful view would open through the windows – this project is the same option for a garden house.
What makes SIP MGO garden house special?
- Compact – suitable for those who need minimal amenities, comfortable beds, shower, etc. However, they cannot imagine their rest without a unique view through the window. In short, this option is suitable for anyone who needs a compact home with a minimally well-kept interior, but does not need premises without a clear purpose.
- Mobile – can be built in practically any area (on a hill, lake or river cliff, near the forest or even in the woods). This housing can be built even where there is no power supply line.
- Does not require a special project – as the area of the house does not exceed 50 m².
- It is manufactured quickly and assembled even faster – the construction materials of the garden house are manufactured in the factory, and they are delivered to the construction site only for assembly into the finished building.
- Easy to install and finish – the project can provide all engineering communications and finishing work.
- Easy to reduce and enlarge – panels can be removed or added as needed, so if you find you need more or less space in the long run, you won’t have to worry about it.
- Area: 11 m²
- Material: SIP panels
- Roof: 174 mm SIP panels
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Roof area: 12 m²
- Roof protrusion (front, sides, rear): 10 cm
- External dimensions: 410cm x 260cm
- Living area: 8.45 m²
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels
- Minimum base area: 410cm x 260cm
- Height of cornices: 235 cm
- Ridge height: 250 cm
- Flooring: Laminate
- Doors: 100cm x 195 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 100cm x 195 cm (2 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wood coating: optional