The modern and elegant frame house “Pietro” is perfect for:
- summer rest in the homestead;
- permanent residence;
- rent and tourism;
- work activities;
- and whoever you think of.
A 30 m2 house is equivalent of a two-room apartment:
- living room connected to the kitchen 16,38 m2
- bedroom, 9.04 m2
- bathroom, 3.64 m2
Two people would feel comfortable living in it all the time, and four people can stay for a temporary rest. It is important that the living room has a fold-out sofa bed, or a corner, and maybe a mattress will suffice.
The cottage is sold without a kitchen set, but it can also be ordered from us. Our masters will be happy to construct.
What is so special about a frame house Pietro?
- This stylish home is constructed of wooden frames and SIP panels. This ensures the stability and longevity of the house. Showcase windows will allow you to enjoy the beauty of the yard and nature. If you wish, we will install a terrace directly in front of the shop windows at an additional cost.
- You can choose standard or painted siding. We also recommend that you do not forget to choose downpipes. They will protect the house from damage caused by moisture.
- The gable roof of the house is covered with a modern, high-quality EPDM coating, which is stronger and better than bitumen. And the floor is covered with laminate. As you can see, the whole set – with roof, windows, doors and floor.
- The house is assembled fairly quickly, only the necessary skills are required, so we recommend ordering the services of our masters. Their skills and experience allow them to do the job quickly and efficiently.
Why choose a frame house?
- Frame modular houses are a quick project. Even their construction does not require a permit if it does not exceed 80 m2 area. Therefore, you can incorporate the Pietro house in your yard as a home for leisure, guests or work, or as a residential building on a garden community plot.
- If you want to go tourism, line up several such cottages with additional terraces and your holidaymakers will spend a comfortable holiday in nature.
- Area: 11 m²
- Material: SIP panels
- Roof: 174 mm SIP panels
- Roofing: EPDM roofing
- Roof area: 12 m²
- Roof protrusion (front, sides, rear): 10 cm
- External dimensions: 410cm x 260cm
- Living area: 8.45 m²
- Walls: 124 mm SIP panels
- Minimum base area: 410cm x 260cm
- Height of cornices: 235 cm
- Ridge height: 250 cm
- Flooring: Laminate
- Doors: 100cm x 195 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows: 100cm x 195 cm (2 pcs.)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Wood coating: optional
Price from 27 000 EUR