After using the product, the beneficial effect of probiotic bacteria on surfaces and in the air remains for at least 72 hours.
The effect of probiotic bacteria helps create a health-supporting and balanced micropore living environment on surfaces.
Thanks to the natural effect of probiotic bacteria, the humidity level in the rooms used decreases and unpleasant odors disappear.
- Safe for various surface covering materials;
- Biodegradable when used;
- A living environment with health-supporting microflora is created;
- Lowers the humidity level, therefore inhibiting the risk of the formation and spread of mold and the number of fungal spores in the inhaled air;
- Due to the high content of enzymes, it acts as a very effective stain remover from textiles;
- Over 50 million probiotics;
- Laboratory tested;
- pH level: 8.5
- NB! Concentrate! Dilute 1:10 with lukewarm water in a spray bottle or container.
- UNIT: 500 ml
- BRAND: Pro&Bio©
- PACKAGING: PP bottle + dispenser cap
- PRODUCED: In Estonia
The bottle cap is designed for dosing the concentrate. 1 capful is 30ml of concentrate.
Shake the package before use.
Spray the product on the surface to be cleaned.
For heavily soiled surfaces, allow the product to soak into the dirt, but do not let the product dry completely!
If necessary, treat the surface mechanically with a brush.
Then remove the dirt with a damp cloth or use a textile cleaning machine.
STORAGE AND SAFETY:
Store away from direct sunlight at 10C to 30C. Keep out of the reach of children. CAUTION. Hazardous ingredients: amides, coco-, compounds with diethanolamine; sodium lauryl ether sulfate. H318. Causes serious eye damage. P280. Wear eye protection. P305 + P351 + P338 + P310. In case of eye contact: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and easy to remove. Rinse once more. Contact a poison control center or doctor immediately.
According to E.C. guidelines. Anionic surfactants 5%-15%, nonionic surfactants <5%, enzymes <5%, contains lauryl diethanolamide sodium laureth sulfate 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one subtilisin, spore bacteria (Bacilius Ferment).
There are no reviews yet.