An ideal tool for regular cleaning of all sanitary facilities.
Indispensable for cleaning washing machines, irons, kettles and other things that accumulate scale.
Gives a beautiful shine to stainless steel, glass and crystal objects.
- Super strong effect;
- Laboratory tested;
- pH value: 0.4,
- Does not contain phosphates, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-volatile;
- Economical to use;
- Disappearance of unpleasant odors (unpleasant odors are eliminated and their occurrence is prevented);
- Successfully inhibits the spread of nail fungus.
- NB! Concentrate! Dilute 1:25 to 1:5 with lukewarm water in a spray bottle or container.
- Shake the package before use.
- Dilute 1:25 to 1:5 with lukewarm water in a spray bottle or container.
- Spray the product on the surface to be cleaned or on a microfiber cloth.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, allow the product to work for up to 10 minutes, but do not let the product dry completely!
- If necessary, treat the surface mechanically with a brush or cloth.
- Then remove the dirt with a damp microfiber cloth or paper.
STORAGE AND SAFETY:
Store in a closed package at a temperature not exceeding 30 °C, protect from freezing and direct sunlight.
NB! Be sure to use personal protective equipment: gloves, respirator. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary.
In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
You can ensure the probiotic cleanliness of the bathroom, toilet and shower room with our sanitary room cleaner!
CAUTION! H302. Harmful if swallowed. H314. Causes severe skin corrosion and eye damage. H335. May cause respiratory irritation. P280. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/safety glasses/protective mask. P301 + P330 + P331.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. P304 + P340.
IF INHALED: move the person to fresh air and keep in a position that allows easy breathing. P305 + P351 + P338 + P310.
IF IN EYES: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if worn and easy to remove. Rinse once more. Contact a doctor or poison control center immediately. P312. If you feel unwell, contact a poison control center or doctor. P403 + P233. Store in a well-ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
INGREDIENTS: Hydrochloric acid, …%, 2-propylheptyl alcohol, ethoxylated (8 EO), 2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethanol.