A small, cozy and bright cottage for you:
- permanent residence;
- tourism and leisure;
- business or individual activity;
- for other purposes.
The modular house is quick and easy to build, making it a great alternative for those who want to build a large house but have nowhere to stay. While construction is underway, you could temporarily set up a living space on your plot without having to rush and worry.
23 square meters is equivalent to a one-room apartment, so a permanent residence would be suitable for a small family or 1-2 people.
If guests or children with families stay in your home often, but there is not enough space for everyone – a modular house would be a great solution.
If you want to buy a garden or already have one, a modular house would become a cozy, comfortable and modern home. You may have already noticed that in garden communities, old houses are replaced by modern ones. People come here to relax from the hustle and bustle of the city and grow their own fruits and vegetables, so they want to spend that time in comfort.
For those doing homestead business or renting out seaside homes, modular homes are also a great strategy. They are easy to build and install. In each cottage, holidaymakers will find everything they need – a sleeping area, a kitchenette, a shower and a toilet. The modern style will also attract tourists from abroad.
The Paulie modular house can be easily adapted for an office and various services. Also, there will be a much more aesthetic choice than an office container. It can even be equipped with a cozy clothing and accessories boutique. So there can be a lot of ideas on how to adapt a modular house to the activity.
Why choose a modular house “Paulie”?
- MGO SIP boards have a high sealing rate and quality, thus saving heat energy
- These slabs are stronger than concrete and therefore durable
- They do not require additional finishing
- As you can see in the photo, the white-painted cottage looks really stylish
- The showcase wall creates a feeling of oneness with nature, so you will be able to admire the landscape as soon as you wake up. If you are worried about privacy, special glasses can be arranged.
Although this model does not have a terrace, it can be ordered.
- Material MGO panels
- Area 28.8 m²
- Living area 23.45 m²
- External dimensions 900 cm x 320 cm
- Number of rooms 3
- Height 260 cm
- Roof 170 mm MGO panels
- Roofing EPDM roofing
- Walls 120 mm MGO panels
- Doors 100cm x 230 cm (1 pc.) 80 cm x 210 cm (2 pcs.)
- Windows 143 cm x 230 cm (2 pcs.) 320 cm x 230 cm (1 pcs.) 128 cm x 230 cm (1 pcs.)
- Warranty 5 years
Price: 23 000 EUR