The Easy-Up arched greenhouse is intended for growing various garden crops.
ASSEMBLY IS EASY AND FAST!
The frame of the greenhouse is made of strong square pipes, thinking that the assembly would be as easy and fast as possible.
The greenhouse door and ventilation windows are already ready and no more cumbersome screwing or knocking is required. Only lift forward and secure with four screws.
It takes about 2-3 hours to assemble a greenhouse.
The greenhouse must be attached to a wooden frame in a windproof manner or directly to the ground.
The set includes a 6 mm UV-protected polycarbonate coating material and everything you need to attach the coating material.
At one end of the greenhouse, there is both a door and a ventilation window, at the other end a ventilation window.
- Height 2.1 m
- Galvanized steel frame
- Two-layer UV-resistant polycarbonate coating
- Complete with fasteners and assembly instructions
- Snow load 90kg / m2
2 x 3 m, height 2.1 m – EUR Pallet: 120×80 cm, height 220 cm, weight 130 kg
AVAILABLE SIZES WITH PRICES:
- 2 x 3 m, height 2,1 m – 336 EUR
- 2 x 4 m, height 2,1 m – 500 EUR
- 2 x 6 m, height 2,1 m – 530 EUR
- 3 x 4 m, height 2,1 m – 430 EUR
- 3 x 6 m, height 2,1 m – 550 EUR
- 3 x 8 m, height 2,1 m – 780 EUR
- 3 x 10 m, height 2,1 m – 860 EUR
- Ventilation window for a 2 m wide greenhouse (includes hinges, fasteners, laminated plastic)
- Ventilation window for a 3 m wide greenhouse (includes hinges, fasteners, laminated plastic)