Gor-Stal offers a wide range of innovative wall, roof or cooling layered boards containing the core made of polyisocyanurate foam (PIR). These boards consist of two linings made of steel sheets galvanized on both sides, with organic polyester lacquer coating of 25 µm and the s tructural and insulation core made of rigid, Freon-free, self-extinguishing PIR foam with great thermal insulation and fire resistance. Thermal conduction coefficient is λ = 0.022 W/m*K. PIR foams are characterized by strengthened resistance against high temperatures, they decompose at temperatures over 325ºC and their carbonization is ca. 50%. The carbonized layer protects against penetration of high temperatures through a board resulting in more efficient fire protection barrier. Diversified colours and profiles result in various possibilities for architects.
Minimum order 300 m2.
- Profiled tin linings which provide an aesthetic look to walls
- Large radius of lock profiling which provides inviolability of tin protective coatin
- Double lock which connects two panels that guarantees high fire tightness properties
- Profiled edges which make assembly easier and which increase the heat insulativenes
- Core from stiff polyurethane foam of a very good thermoinsulating properties
- Constant polyurethane gasket which maintains hight heat insulativeness applied during production process
- Aluminium foil which protects against steam penetrating the core from polyisocyanurate foam
|RAL 1002||RAL 1021||RAL 3000||RAL 3011||RAL 5010||RAL 5012||RAL 6029||RAL 7016||RAL 7024||RAL 7040||RAL 8017||RAL 9007|