This modular house is a real “Diamond” – small, but both working and relaxing time in it or on its terrace will be especially luxurious. Diamond is perfect if you need:
- garden house;
- summer house;
- in the homestead of an additional residential building;
- additional premises for recreation, work, creativity or hobbies;
- for rent a cottage in nature.
A house that will bring you closer to nature:
- There is a large, impressive-looking terrace. Is there a desire to sit on it in front of the sun and forget all the worries or not? Kids would definitely not give up on such play. In fact, such an attractive terrace can be a reason to spend more time in the fresh air. If you think it is necessary, a shelter can be designed above the terrace – just let us know in advance.
- Large windows give the cottage a feeling of spaciousness and allow you to take full advantage of daylight even when you do not want to go outside. If this building is intended for a separate “garden office”, even if you are inside, you will feel as if you are surrounded by nature. The cottage is made of SIP panels, which have particularly good thermal insulation properties. So it can be easily adapted to both warm and cold seasons.
Elementary modernity and economy:
- Of course, one of the most attractive features of such a cottage is the low cost and rapid construction. Frame modular buildings “germinate” very quickly in their intended place, as their parts are pre-fabricated in special workshops and then only delivered and assembled. This is probably the fastest way to build. It also means that there will be no large amount of construction waste left around to collect and remove.
- Another feature of the Diamond and other buildings of this type that we invite you to pay attention to is that even in small frame houses there is significantly more space than in traditional buildings of the same area. This technology allows you to make the most economical use of both time, materials and space resources, without losing comfort, and good thermal insulation properties allow you to enjoy a comfortable holiday both in winter and summer.
- Material SIP panels / frame panels
- Area 17.6 m²
- Living area 12.6 m²
- External dimensions 400 cm x 440 cm
- Number of rooms 2
- Height 334 cm
- Roof 174mm SIP panels / beams 145 mm
- Roofing EPDM roofing
- Walls 124 mm SIP panels / frame 145 mm
- Doors 100cm x 210 cm (1 pc.)
- Windows 95 cm x 210 cm (3 pcs.) 170 cm x 210 cm (1 pcs.)
- Warranty 5 years
- Wood coating Optional
Price: 20 000-25 000