Min/Max Length: 2200/2200
Surface Treatment: Extra Matt Lac 5% Gloss
Pattern: 3 strip
Layers: 3 Layer
Installation Type: UNILIN, Click
Top Layer: 2.5mm
Wood Hardness: 2.9–3.7
Package: 1 pack = 6 boards, 1 pallet = 50 packs
We sell by the package. The price per m2 is given.
WHY ESTA PARKET?
Our parquet highlights:
- All stages in parquet production starting from drying and cutting of wood are carried out in our factory. Here we are implementing TQM (Total Quality Management) strategy in all processes to ensure the best quality!
- High durability due to the use of unique Anti-Scratch Technology.
- More scratch/wear-resistant than competitors
- One of the lowest formaldehyde emissions makes it suitable even for highly allergic people
- A strong lock ensures no deformation when wood adjusts to climate changes. Unlike many of our competitors, we use Uniclick patented lock, which is virtually watertight.
- Click Lock – easy glueless installation. Just fit and lock the boards together and Your parquet is ready to use!
- Perfect geometry ensures no gaps between the boards and the perfectly smooth surface of the floor. Lamellas are cut with the highest precision possible on the most modern machines.
- Best withstanding to temperature and humidity changes due to the unique manufacturing process, keeping minimal stresses in the wood.
20 Year Guarantee
- All wood materials used in the production of Esta Parket are dried/conditioned within our factory complex to guarantee the stability of the board construction.
- Flooring boards are glued at low temperatures so there’s no inner tension between the components therefore they perform better as laid floor.
- Esta Parket can be used with underfloor heating. Our parket performs very well even under Scandinavian variations of moisture and temperatures.
- The resins used in production are non-toxic and the parquet complies with the severest health requirements.
- The bottom layer is a Birch veneer that adds to the stability of the board.
- The top layer of valuable wood is app. 3.5mm thick and this allows several sandings of the floor if it ever becomes necessary.
- Environment-friendly lacquers and oils are used in the finishing layers that do not contain solvents or formaldehyde and do not give off any hazardous gazes.
Unclick Patented Lock
- Esta Parket boards with click locking can be laid easily and quickly. Glue is not necessary to fix the boards.
- The boards will close tight up against each other once the locking is clicked into place.
- Tight locking protects the boards against occasional spillage of water.
- UV oils by KLUMPP combine the benefits of floors with a natural oil finish and UV-hardened floors. They are based on natural oils which become UV-curable due to chemical modification. This gives them much better chemical properties and improved scratch resistance compared with natural oils.
- High biogenic content of the build-up
- High viscosity stability
- Open-pore effect and coloring of wood alike natural oil
- Easy to clean properties
- Preserves the natural wood look
- Esta Parket lacquered boards are coated with a minimum of 7 layers of protective materials.
- Multilayer lacquering reveals the natural beauty of the wood and ensures long-time protection.
- Anti-scratch technology on top of the lacquer expands wear resistance even further.
- The UV-lacquers we use are absolutely safe, they do not contain solvents or formaldehyde and do not evaporate any hazardous materials.
- A lacquered surface is hygienic, easy to maintain, and provides good protection against staining.
There are no reviews yet.