1 Strip Oak ABC Stavanger Extra Matt Lac. 2B Light Brushed Gloss 5%
Natural color variations allowed. Occasional sapwood. Healthy and repaired knots allowed, cracks repaired with filler.
|Joint||EstaClic (Patented by Unilin) or T&G|
|Surface Treatment||Extra Matt Lacquer|
|Wood Hardness (Brinell)||2,9 – 3,7|
|Dimensions||14 x 180 x 2000 mm|
|Package||1 Pack 6 pcs: 2,16 m2|
Why Esta Parket?
Today’s trend is for a natural surface that usually can be achieved only with the oiled surface that requires a lot more maintenance, than the lacquered surface. The lacquered surface is easy to clean and maintain but looks less natural. Estaparket offers innovative lacquering coating system that looks as natural as oiled surface and requires as little maintenance as traditional lacquered surface. The gloss level is only 5%.
Birch plywood insert for short end lock system
We use the strongest available material for short ends: birch plywood. The tension on the locks on the short side of the boards can be extremely high, especially in dry climate periods. Softwood or artificial materials like HDF are often not able to withstand the tension which leads to open gaps between boards.
Filler stained to the color of the design
Filler repair at the Esta parket factory is done only by hand, as it is the only way to achieve the best quality.
The advantage of our filler is that it can be stained and is ECO friendly. This allows us to have calm and natural look for floors also with bigger knots.
Ideal climate for parquet boards is same as for people: Relative Humidity 40-60% and temperature 14°C–23°C. Our parquet is made from real wood, natural living materials. Wood is adjusting according to climate (shrinking or expanding). Dry air (below 30% of Relative Humidity) is hazard not only for wooden floors, but also to humans, leading to asthma and other respiratory ailments.
Too humid air will make your floors expand and make you feel fatigue and dehydrate.
Click system by UNILIN
The construction of the Estaparket lock system is designed to minimize gaps between boards. There are no plastic inserts, making sure all parts of the lock system expand or shrink together following the whole construction. Estaparket guarantees the lowest height tolerances between boards.
Unique Estaparket underlayment allows your wooden floors to breathe
Avoid mould growing under your floor by letting your floors breathe. Unique Estaparket 2.3 mm thick underlayment uses air channels to circulate air under the floor using a micro pumping system. Air channels in underlayment ensure a constant exchange of air when walked on. This eliminates water vapor from the floor. This underlayment also reduces sound by 22 dB and has a high level of compression strength.
It also works well with underfloor heating.
100% from wood
Estaparket floors are fully recyclable. They are produced from renewable resources without damaging our
nature. The wood sourced from controlled forests means that after every tree that was cut, there is a new one planted.
We use our raw materials efficiently, almost without any waste. Offcuts are used for packaging and recycled into green energy. External audits and reviews of our environmental management systems are carried out on a regular basis.
The unique slow wood drying process
We produce the parquet boards only in the factory in Estonia, starting from drying the wood to ensure superb quality. We dry wood ourselves, using only green energy. Compared to 2 weeks drying process, which is standard in the industry, we dry wood for about 45 days. Slow drying makes considerably less stress to the wood, making floors more stable.
M1 certified, no added VOC/Formaldehyde
Flooring industry standards and norms have not been updated for decades and are considerably less strict than M1. Formaldehyde emissions and VOC can be very dangerous and lead to various diseases. M1 certification guarantees that emissions from Estaparket are as slow, as they are found in the trees in Nature, making Estaparket floor perfectly safe for your home.
Estaparket floors are suitable for underfloor heating.
The heating system should be adjusted so that the parquet temperature never exceeds +27°C. The maximum variation in temperature should not be more than 5°C within 24 hours.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Estaparket floors are designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply vacuum clean them regularly and mop up all spills promptly.
Daily cleaning: use a vacuum cleaner.
Advanced cleaning (recommended 1-2 times a month): vacuum clean and then sweep them with a slightly humid mop and using universal floor cleaners or a very small amount of warm soapy water. You should only sweep floors after you have cleaned them with a vacuum cleaner, as otherwise, you will sweep dust into the wooden pores.
General Care and Damage Prevention
Please monitor moisture and temperature as set out below and take corrective measures, if necessary. Place doormats on both sides of your front door. Remove any dirt or other abrasives and wipe up liquid spills immediately. If you spill (food or drinks), wipe up with cloth or paper towels to prevent any permanent damage or staining. Protect all furniture with felt pads to avoid any scratching with movement. Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes on the floor, as they can dent or scratch the floor. Close curtains or blinds to limit direct sun exposure. Keep pet’s nails trimmed to minimize damage to the surface.
Estaparket parquet highlights:
- All stages in parquet production starting from drying and cutting of wood are carried out in our factory. Here we are implementing TQM (Total Quality Management) strategy in all processes to ensure the best quality!
- High durability due to the use of unique Anti-Scratch Technology.
- More scratch/wear-resistant than competitors
- One of the lowest formaldehyde emissions makes it suitable even for highly allergic people
- A strong lock ensures no deformation when wood adjusts to climate changes. Unlike many of our competitors, we use Uniclick patented lock, which is virtually watertight.
- Click Lock – easy glueless installation. Just fit and lock the boards together and Your parquet is ready to use!
- Perfect geometry ensures no gaps between the boards and the perfectly smooth surface of the floor. Lamellas are cut with the highest precision possible on the most modern machines.
- Best withstanding to temperature and humidity changes due to the unique manufacturing process, keeping minimal stresses in the wood.
30 Year Guarantee
Estaparket offers limited warranty 30 years. Please see the warranty terms and conditions on Estaparket website.
- All wood materials used in the production of Esta Parket are dried/conditioned within our factory complex to guarantee the stability of the board construction.
- Flooring boards are glued at low temperatures so there’s no inner tension between the components therefore they perform better as laid floor.
- Esta Parket can be used with underfloor heating. Our parket performs very well even under Scandinavian variations of moisture and temperatures.
- The resins used in production are non-toxic and the parquet complies with the severest health requirements.
- The bottom layer is a Birch veneer that adds to the stability of the board.
- The top layer of valuable wood is app. 3.5mm thick and this allows several sandings of the floor if it ever becomes necessary.
- Environment-friendly lacquers and oils are used in the finishing layers that do not contain solvents or formaldehyde and do not give off any hazardous gazes.
Uniclick Patented Lock
- Esta Parket boards with click locking can be laid easily and quickly. Glue is not necessary to fix the boards.
- The boards will close tight up against each other once the locking is clicked into place.
- Tight locking protects the boards against occasional spillage of water.
- UV oils by KLUMPP combine the benefits of floors with a natural oil finish and UV-hardened floors. They are based on natural oils which become UV-curable due to chemical modification. This gives them much better chemical properties and improved scratch resistance compared with natural oils.
- High biogenic content of the build-up
- High viscosity stability
- Open-pore effect and coloring of wood alike natural oil
- Easy to clean properties
- Preserves the natural wood look
- Esta Parket lacquered boards are coated with a minimum of 7 layers of protective materials.
- Multilayer lacquering reveals the natural beauty of the wood and ensures long-time protection.
- Anti-scratch technology on top of the lacquer expands wear resistance even further.
- The UV-lacquers we use are absolutely safe, they do not contain solvents or formaldehyde and do not evaporate any hazardous materials.
- A lacquered surface is hygienic, easy to maintain, and provides good protection against staining.
Consto Rica Hotell Narvik, Narvik, Norway Clarion Hotel, Stavanger, Norway
Myrkdalen Hotel, Vossestrand, Norway Ramberg-Skedsmo, Skedsmokorest, Norway RICA Victoria, Oslo, Norway
RICA Oslo, Oslo, Norway
RICA, Götheborg, Sweden
Quality Hotel Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway Quality hotel Tønsberg, Tønsberg, Norway Soria Moria hotel, Oslo, Norway
Klaus K, Helsinki, Finland
Högfjällshotellet, Sälen, Sweden
Radisson Blu, Lillehammer, Norway
Scandic Oscar, Varkaus, Finland
Hilton, Tallinn, Estonia
Clarion, Helsinki, Finland
Hanasaari, Espoo, Finland
Hanko Regatta Suites, Hanko, Finland Mariott, Athens, Greece
Arkaden, Mästra, Sweden
Marklandet, Täby, Sweden
Tripla, Helsinki, Finland
Radisson Blu, Oulu,Finland
Maximilian, Prague, Czech Republic
THEATERS AND PUBLIC HALLS
Mariinsky Theatre Orkestra hall, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, Saint Petersburg, Russia Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
Planet Wellness Village, Switzerland
London 2012 Olympics Basketball Courts
Kista Torn (tallest residential building in the city), Stockholm, Sweden Horisont (tallest building in Jutland), Jutland, Denmark
One Bloor (tallest residential building in Toronto), Toronto, Canada
The Alba Takapuna block of flats (tallest building in the area), New Zealand Young and Rich, Toronto, Canada
X2 Condos, Toronto, Canada Charle Condos, Toronto, Canada.
Estaparket is the brand name for the parquet manufactured by TECHNOMAR & ADREM AS, a family-owned private company founded in 1991. 100% of production is made in one factory in Estonia, EU Member, starting from drying the wood until the packed product. The concept is to produce Best Value products. At least 95% of products are exported to Customers in more than 72 countries throughout Europe, America, Asia, and Africa.