Product code: dastech25
FIELD OF APPLICATION
It is used for leveling surfaces with a decorative coating and
for insulation in indoor and outdoor conditions. It is used in traditional mortars
in carriers or pre-made mortar carriers that are lime and cement foams.
The surface, on which the product is applied, can be covered with a mineral or synthetic decorative coating.
PREPARATION OF GRANT
The surface or base on which TECNOFIX is applied must be flat and stable. Thicker than 3 mm
the surfaces are leveled before applying the product.
• It is a powder material containing cement, lime, selected granulometric sand, hydrophobic
synthetic resins and special additives.
• It is characterized by excellent opening and workability, which facilitates the application of the product in traditional
for supports filled with concrete or prefabricated mortar.
• It offers long workability, very good adhesion to support and excellent surface smoothing.
• It creates excellent waterproofing on the surface where it is applied, which makes a decorative coating
application even easier.
• It creates a good bond between the base mortar and the decorative coating.
• Suitable for a maximum thickness of 3 mm.
SPECIFICATIONS (+23°C and 50% R.H.)
Shelf life: 12 months in original packaging and in a dry place
Mixture density: 7.5-8 liters of water/15 kg of Tecnofix
Density of the mixture: 1.82 g/cm3
Mix pH: 12
Operating temperature: +50C to +350(
Consumption: 1.5-2.5 kg/m2
Working time: 3-4 hours
Operating temperature: +50C to +350C
pH of the mixture: 12
Compression resistance: 1.5-2 mm
Second floor waiting time: 4-6 hours
Compressive strength: :z: 15.0 N/mm2
Bending resistance: :z: 3.5 N/mm2
Moisture resistance: Good