Cast iron is known and appreciated for its strength and durability, resistance to external influences, and fire. Cast iron products are treated as extremely strong. Outdoor cast iron benches are no exception. If you choose a bench with cast iron legs, you will be happy with your purchase for a very long time, and the best thing is that it will not require any time to maintain it. A cast iron bench will fit any space, it will not be affected by temperature changes, humidity, it will be corrosion resistant, but the most important thing is that it should be covered with anti-corrosion materials.
- Outdoor bench MODO MET
- Legs: steel, painted with synthetic resin-based enamel, which gives the appearance of forged metal.
- With additional metal strip
- 6 or 5 tropical wood boards : 100 x 30 x 1800 mm
- Boards: oiled according to the chosen color
- Stainless steel screws
- Weather resistant
- The bench is adapted for anchoring to the base
There are no reviews yet.