Areco has a wide range of Sandwich panels with either Mineral wool (MW), Polyurethane (PIR). The panel system is primarily for external use of wall and roofing constructions but can also be used as an interior material. The wide range of different profiles and colors increases the various possibilities for a very differentiated appearance.
• Mineral wool core, A2-s1, d0
• High fire resistance EI240
• Excellent thermal and sound insulation
• Lengths: 910 – 12,000 mm
• Covering width: 1200 mm
• Thicknesses: 100 – 300 mm
• Intrusion protection according to protection class 2
• Quick deliveries
• Technical support during the entire construction period
|Surface material||Steel S280–S320|
|Insulation material:||Mineral Wool (MW)|
|Surface coating:||PE and PVDF as standard.|
Karat and other special coatings available as custom orders.
|Colour:||RAL-colours (see product brochure)|
Shadow groove 150, 200, 600
Microprofiling M10, M15
|Covering width:||1200 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||Uc value (W/m2K)||Weight (kg/m2)||Fire Resistance|
Areco provides an object-specific warranty for its sandwich panels based on the local conditions and selected product properties for the object.