Preparation based on acrylic, styrene-acrylic dispersion for priming all porous and absorbent substrates: concrete, cement-lime, gypsum, plasterboard, impregnated wood, etc. inside and outside the building. Thanks to its high penetration capacity, it penetrates deeply and effectively strengthens old plasters. Increases adhesion of paints and glues.
A specialized preparation for priming all porous and absorbent substrates: concrete, cement-lime, gypsum, plasterboard, impregnated wood-based materials, etc. inside and outside the building. It penetrates deeply and effectively strengthens old plasters and floors.
- when used alone, it is a protective and conservation coating
- ideal for new, absorbent substrates
- the film has very good strength parameters (resistance to wet scrubbing and alkali)
- increases the adhesion of paints, plasters, adhesives, and finishing coats
- reduces the consumption of paints and glues
- levels and reduces the absorbency of substrates, ensuring an increase in paint performance
- increases adhesion and ensures optimal drying conditions for surface products (prevents excessive draining of water from surfaces, mortars, screeds)
- using the substrate for priming before laying the wallpaper makes it easier to peel it off when renovating rooms
- reduces dusting of screeds and makes cleaning easier
- the primed surface is water vapor permeable.
- surface preparation for painting, wallpapering, gluing glaze, applying plaster masses
- priming the facade before applying decorative plaster or paint
- priming floors before laying terracotta and self-leveling screed
- strengthening old plasters and floors (eliminates dusting)