Our offer includes an easy-to-install MAT system that has been developed for the effective isolation of above-ground heating networks. The MAT system is thermal insulation of pipelines resulting from a special rigid polyurethane foam, which has optimal parameters for insulating heating, cooling and air-conditioning pipelines, as well as heating devices, e.g. heat exchangers, water heaters, filter clarifiers, and fittings.
About the MAT system
The modern SYSTEM MAT pipeline insulation is intended for pipelines in the diameter range from DN25 to DN1000 with a thickness in accordance with F14-B-02421: 2000. Coatings used for pipelines are distinguished by a special cylindrical shape and for simplified assembly, they consist of two halves, which are covered with a protective jacket.
Types of protective coats:
- galvanized steel sheet,
- varnished galvanized steel sheet (different colors available),
- aluminum sheet,
- heat-sealable roofing felt,
- PVC foil.
Insulation characteristics and its advantages:
- insulation efficiency,
- low λ factor (<0.0263 W / MK at 40 ° C),
- apparent density (40-60kg / m3),
- water absorption
- very small (about 3%),
- chemical resistance
- very good (resistance to solvents,
- petroleum materials, dilute acids and bases as well as rotting and decay),
- classification in the field of reaction to fire – class E according to PN-EN 13501-1 + A: 2010,
- chemically and biologically inert,
- easy assembly,
- very good, durability – warranty for 5 years.
Restrictions on use:
- from -40 ° C to + 140 ° C.