The system using anti-root welding roofing felt LEMBIT GREEN ROOF is a roof made in an inverted layer system.
Water in this system passes through all layers of the roof and is drained to the drains from the last layer, which is waterproofing. Roofs of all types are effectively and permanently covered with green using a system so developed and constructed.
- soothes the urban climate,
- reduces street noise,
- acts as an additional roof insulation,
- allows recovering biologically active surface lost for building,
- the use of vegetation on roofs and building facades is one of the elements of architectural space shaping.
The system is based on FOUR basic layers:
- insulation layer – waterproof, resistant to root growth,
- drainage and filtration layer, which is designed to drain excess water, ventilate the roots and improve the insulation value of the roof structure,
- vegetation layer – a substrate that is made of a mixture of mineral rocks with carefully selected granulation,
- plant layer.
- Intense green
- Geotextile with a weight of 125g / m2
- Bucket foil Geotextile with a basis weight of 125g / m2
- XPS S (Styrodur) boards – overlapped milled
- Vapor barrier film 0.2 mm thick
- Top roofing felt LEMBIT GREEN ROOF (anti-root)
- LEMBIT SUPER P-PYE200 S50 SBS underfelt primer Primer: Concrete
|Product use||Top covering, for single and multilayer coatings. It has anti-root properties. It is designed for waterproofing as a top layer, for insulation of underground parking lots and passages intended for plant cultivation|
|Type of assembly||welding|
|Type of weight||SBS modified|
|Warp type||Polyester non-woven fabric|
|Max tensile force (lengthwise and crosswise)||1000N / 850N +/- 200N in both directions|
|Elongation at max tensile force||45% / 45% +/- 15% in both directions|
|Resistance to flow at max temperature||100 ° C|
|Low-temperature flexibility||-22 ° C|
|Roll length, quantity on a pallet, weight||5m, 120m2, 800kg|
|Reaction to fire||E class|
|Standard||EN 13707: 2004 + A2: 2009|